Mainland Saturday

No long lie for us this weekend...we were off the island on the 9am ferry, so that I could make my 10am hair appointment.  Colin and his three amigos went off to do the shopping, then after I was finished, we headed out to North Connel.  Colin was soon hard at work fixing the floor and laying new tiles in the back porch for Mum and Dad.  The children were all hard at work ransacking the garden.  Thankfully, the flowers that are coming through somehow managed to survive the stampede.  
Back to Lismore and it was time to go check the horses at Port Castle.  Colin, Ealasaid and Ruairidh trooped down the hill, while Alasdair and I waited up top taking in the beautiful sunset, followed by moonlight from a perfect full moon.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Co-fharpais na Càisge/ Easter Competition

30 Bliadhna/ 30 years

Tha mi air ais!/ I'm back!