Quiet, yet hectic...

At first glance, I thought today was quite quiet really.  A warm welcome from Dougal and Flo was followed by a pretty relaxed day at work, although we did get lots of orders out.  But then again, we did achieve lots of other stuff too, so not so quiet on the work front.  Colin had his ladies, followed by a changeover, then lots of work at the house, sorting out the hen runs and houses and probably doing a million other things at the same time.  Then it was time for fire training, and for the kids and me to head home...only for the kids to head straight back out again to rampage around the countryside while I prepared dinner and then hosted a Community Trust meeting...so I guess it didn't turn out to be quite as quiet a day as I thought!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Co-fharpais na Càisge/ Easter Competition

Tha mi air ais!/ I'm back!

30 Bliadhna/ 30 years