The countdown begins...

Today was an ordinary day at work, except for developing some new products.  Colin managed to fit in a lot to his working day, with his ladies, some gardening, a changeover, some more gardening, some electrical work and a slight element of childcare as well.  Come the end of my working day though, I discovered that I will be working from home for the rest of the week, so suddenly it felt like the countdown to the holidays had properly begun...happy days!  Hope the weather in France is as stunning as it has been here these past few days....it'll be hard to beat some of the views here, but I'm sure France will make a pretty good effort!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Co-fharpais na Càisge/ Easter Competition

Tha mi air ais!/ I'm back!

30 Bliadhna/ 30 years