Back to school and work

The good news was we woke up to a dull, cloudy day, so going back to work and school wasn't so depressing as it could have been.  Mum and Dad came over mid-morning, so Colin was able to come down to Port Castle with me.  Nicky and I got on with Seahorse stuff, while Colin and Simon worked on the kitchen floor.  The old floor is now just about all lifted, so they're hoping to get on with laying the new one soon.  
Back home, and we got a bit more done in the garden...some more flowers planted in the new flower bed Ruairidh and Colin built yesterday and some rubbish burnt up, despite it being a tad too windy for such things.  And of course there was time for some more trampolining fun...it'll either get me fit or kill me!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Co-fharpais na Càisge/ Easter Competition

Tha mi air ais!/ I'm back!

30 Bliadhna/ 30 years